PayPal donations: [email protected] ×

Asus X202E (S200E)

catmater

Hello, EMlyDinEsH and Jake Lo!

Big fanx for you help!

1. Trying to use EMlyDinEsH patched DSDT - and can say - both things (sleep/poweroff/reboot  and battery) - not working. Hang on sleep, reboot, poweroff and batt show always 0. 

2. Trying to understand what wrong with Jake Lo config and KP - conclusion : model 9.2 - got KP. With model 4.1 - booting normal. So, in Jake Lo config + DSDT battery a working fine (if start osx with connected charger - no batt, if start without charger - batt exist, and I can connect charger arter booting and see status batt ok), but hang on sleep, reboot, poweroff. 

Here is my current config , kexts and patched DSDT. And IOReg for EMlyDinEsH. 

P.S.

changed my Wifi card to AW-NB047H (BCM94313HMGB) - bluetooth are working now, but wifi - not. How to enable BCM94313 Wifi?

Help you advice for me :)

EFI.zip

MacBook Air.zip

Wich of these card are better ? Can use wifi only with first, bt are not working, and wifi slow (2-3 mbt/s) Second - bt work, but wifi are not.

• Atheros AR5B225 (combo 802.11bgn + BT)
  • AzureWave AW-NB047H (BCM94313HMBG, combo 802.11bg + BT)
  • Atheros AR5BHB92
  • Broadcom BCM94312HMG

• Administrators

Cards based on Broadcom BCM4313 chip are unsupported so those go out of the way and other cards based on BCM431x chips were dropped from Sierra; so these are out of the way too.

That leaves you with the Atheros cards but you're highly likely to encounter troubles with the AR5B225 because it's poorly supported and so, I don't recommend this at all. Out of the 4 x cards of your list, I could only advise to go for the AR5BHB92, which also happens to work OOB.

• Thanks 1

AAA! Install wifi driver AR9004WB-1NG-10.13.0-v1.00.pkg . That a reason ! I think, I need reinstall macos.

P.S.

Yes, after reinstall, wifi AR5BHB92 work like a charm, 150mbt both side.

Need only one thing - power management (sleep, switch off , reboot). :)