PayPal donations: [email protected] ×

(SOLVED) Dell 7480 Problem w/ DW1820a (OSX Mojave) - HELP

Hi Osxlatitude,

I do have a working Dell 7480 using OSX Mojave following Jake's Guide. I finally received my DW1820a today and now I'm having issues booting.

I booted my hackintosh and the loading screen stalls/hangs. After a few it would reboot/repeat unless I disable the network card.

Is it possible that I may have the wrong kext or a different part # of DW1820a than the one listed on my card?

20190718_165234.jpg

*UPDATE*

I was able to bypass the loading screen and finally load into the desktop.

Had to make some changes to the config file to the ig-platform-id (0x59160009)

Bluetooth shows that it can detect other devices but fails to connect. WiFi shows No Hardware installed. Yes, I checked in the BIOS and shows that the Wireless card is enabled. 

I still have the same KEXT files in my clover folder as well as /L/E.

Is anyone able to help me out with this been struggling for a few hours.

Thanks!

@Hervé  I was looking the the guide and i'm stuck. II don't understand on how to Properties injection through DSDT or find my DW1820a through the IORegistry. I'm I doing this wrong? My WiFi shows that theres no hardware but my Bluetooth seems to detect other devices but fails to connect

Please help i've been doing a lot of research and i've done a lot of changes and kext add when no success. I have reinstalled Mojave 3 times and still same results..

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks,

Eric