PayPal donations: [email protected] ×

Mojave on HP 250 G6 ?

stefan3423

What about the .plist file,.I just copied from the attached zip (EFI.ZIP/Clover/config.plist), when I try to select this into the clover menu it shows apple logo with loading bar goes like 3/4 and sits there, where can I find .plist file for i3 6006u or should I generate one? I don't know how does .plist file work and what is the use for it (I think its like a manifest file for kexts but idk).

• Administrators

yes clover config plist is what controls clovers features. you can try booting clover in verbose mode by hitting the space bar at the clover prompt. for editing the clover config you can use clover configurator app. the app makes the config.plist a bit more user friendly.

• 5 months later...

So after a few months of trying I finally make it work, battery life is not bad I get around 2 hrs on full charge I have external GPU I don't know if that is the issue of the battery life I get around 3.5 hrs on windows 10,the only problem is sleep I don't know how I can fix that, the fans are still running when I close the laptop also the volume is very tinny on built-in speakers. HDMI output audio also not working (not a big deal but yeah that doesn't work) I successfully updated to 10.14.4 Mojave (from 10.14.3)

• 1 month later...