PayPal donations: [email protected] ×

iMessage and Facetime issue with one Apple ID, not another

Raffay

Hello guys I have tried almost every solution till now to fix iMessage and FaceTime but still have no luck. My issue is that with a specific Apple ID I can login to both of these services perfectly but my primary Apple ID is having issues. The error ss is attached. By surfing forums I came to know that I should contact Apple support to resolve this Customer Code issue. I contacted them twice and both the advisors said that there is some block on my Apple ID which they had removed and I should wait for 24-48hrs before trying again. But the issue is still there. Can anyone please help me. iMessage is on of the important things I need on my Hackintosh. Kindly help.

debug_14671.zip

• Administrators

Make sure you follow the required configuration process:

1) your Ethernet/LAN interface must be 1st interface en0 (an alternative is to have a real Apple Wireless card as en0)

Network_settings.jpg

2) open your Clover config with Clover Configurator and generate a Serial number + SmUUID number (click a few random times on the buttons)

SMBIOS.jpg

3) generate a Custom UUID number (click a few random times on the button)

System_Parameters.jpg

4) generate a new ROM number from SMBIOS (click a few random times on the button). Then copy the generated MLB number and paste it in the MLB field.

Rt_Variables.jpg

Save your Clover config and reboot. You should be good to go with iMessages and FaceTime (though FaceTime, like AppStore, only usually require Ethernet as en0...).

MLB and Custom UUID fields were empty in your config. If you still have issues after adjusting your Clover config, try and reset nVRAM:

sudo nvram -c

@Hervé Thank you for helping me out but the issue remains. I followed your steps in updating the configuration and then rebooted. The same issue pops up with a different customer code. I tried to clean the nvram using the terminal and also by using -s arg but get the error "Error clearing firmware variables: (iokit/common) not permitted.

I have attached the updated debug file.Archive.zip

Please note that I am encountering the issue with one Apple ID. My other Apple ID is working fine.

• Administrators

Then it's entirely related to your account, not your Hackintosh settings... Maybe you should create a new one. You had already posted about this (one US account, one Pakistan account, etc.) and were told that at the time.