PayPal donations: [email protected] ×

[SOLVED] Dell Vostro 5568: help required to install macOS

matthewhack673

Hi, I've had some issues installing HS so I installed Mojave OS, here there is my EFI folder and the Origin Folder(dsdt), i'm not so good at editing dsdt, kext etc, so it would be nice if you can help me to create my Hackintosh.

Here my Vostro 15 5568 full specs:

• Intel® Core i5-7200U (2.5 GHz, 3 MB)
  • Intel HD Graphics 620
  • 8GB DDR4
  • 160GB HDD (In the SSD I have linux so installed)

I know that my Wifi card doesn't work but if all the other things works nice i'll buy a compatible one. I hope you could help me, if you need more information of my Laptop or try diferent build I can do everything, so just tell me and I'll use it. Thankyou so much. -Matthew

EFI.zip origin.zip

• Moderators

Your version of Clover is old. Download from here and install with the following settings

• Clover for UEFI booting only
  • Install Clover in the ESP
  • UEFI Drivers\Recommended drivers
    •  AudioDxe
    • DataHubDxe
    • FSInject
    • ApfsDriverLoader
    • AptioMemoryFix
    • HFSPlus
  • Additonal drivers
    • PartitionDxe
  • Themes (optional)
  • Install Clover Preference Pane (optional. For installed drive only, not available on installer)

Now replace attached files into /EFI/Clover

Vostro5568_HD620_Only.zip

Hey! I tried your build and it works perfectly! It's incredible! I don't know how did you learn all of this but... Thank you so much, the only thing that is rare is my mb of the graphics card, it says 2048 mb in About this Mac option but it's only 128 mb if you see the specs in a web of my laptop, I don't care if it says 2048 but I wanted to ask you if It matters if it says something different of my real specs.

Sorry for my English, I'm a catalan guy and I'm not so good about speaking this language.