PayPal donations: [email protected] ×

boot0: error

kitokian

I was under the impression that myhack automatically fixed this error and would not be a problem (vs using unifail or crackwalk).  Anyways, it's the standard error after installation and then rebooting (everything right before that went great) that says:

boot0:  GPT

boot0:  test

boot0:  test

boot0:  error

I don't know if this could have something to do with the first time I tried to install, the installation hung right in the middle of using the utilities tool to partition the hard drive.  I ended up having to restart the installation but it bothered me that I had to quit right in the middle of the partition/format.

Not sure if this damaged the drive or something.  The second time around I added an option upon bootup (cpus=1), and that fixed everything (including the laggy mouse), and then completed the partition step and the installation completed successfully.

I ran a diagnostic on my system and it says no errors were found.  Any ideas?

Thanks!

Hi!

I Have the same problem. Try to boot Lion 10.7.0, 10.7.3 and 10.7.5 with the same result:

boot0: GPT

boot0: test

boot0: GPT

boot0: error

Have tried Your sugestion but it doesen't helped.