PayPal donations: [email protected] ×

• Developers
Hello
I have asus k55vm and I can not run Mac OS X with EFI.
After installation:
1. Boot options-x-v
2. Delete kext files for NVIDIA
3. EFI to FAT32 format
and get an error that I can not mount partition EFI (MSDOS) in SAFE MODE

I tried to write files with another program (EFI Mounter.app) but it does not help

Please if anyone can help how to install step by step Clover

Will try to write a step by step soon since I'll have to install this myself and experiment.

Why don't you mount EFI in Mac instead of MSDOS?

I test install mac with EFI and have problem with Windows . My system with 1 hdd

My last install with MBR

- Install Windows

- Install Mac

- Windows boot from hdd / Mac from USB flash

Work Video HD4000 and Audio no touchpad, wifi and card reader.

hello! I followed the manual step by step. I used the kexts with DSDT. I used the DSDT and SSDT that dinesh gave me. install clover, and when I boot the mac, the internal display of the laptop I appears black and nothing is showed. I tried with an hdmi and vga monitor with the same result. What im doing wrong? Where i have to copy the dsdt and ssdt?I have to edit something in the file that you put config.plist to download? Thanks!!

• Developers
hello! I followed the manual step by step. I used the kexts with DSDT. I used the DSDT and SSDT that dinesh gave me. install clover, and when I boot the mac, the internal display of the laptop I appears black and nothing is showed. I tried with an hdmi and vga monitor with the same result. What im doing wrong? Where i have to copy the dsdt and ssdt?I have to edit something in the file that you put config.plist to download? Thanks!!

Where did you place the dsdt/ssdt files?