PayPal donations: [email protected] ×

AppleHDA kext IDT 92HD90BXX(111d76e7) for Mavericks 10.9.1

telanx

I'm running 10.9.1 on an E6420. I have version 2.60 in E/E and delete AppleHDA in S/L/E. Mic is working.

Make sure to run myfix (quick), if not, try full.

Hello, I tried to install AppleHDA in E/E and run my fix full , but still not working ...
I tried also to re-install Mavericks 10.9 (without upgrade to 10.9.1) and use the AppleHDA 2.5.2 or 2.6.0 ... it not works, the only kext file that work in the version 2.5.3 (except the mic), it is very strange.
I'm not finding the solution, if you have any ideas will be accept.

Thanks

Marco 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

telanx,

I assume this is for the Dell Exx20 models with IDT 92HD90BXX(111d76e7)?

I've upgraded to 10.9.1 and your older version 2.5.2 still works. Will try this and let you know. 

Thanks.

Update: Tested on E6420, internal speaker and headphone works. Headphone is much louder now, big improvement from v2.5.2. Only thing is I lost microphone. No input device.

Same here: IDT 92HD90BXX and Clover Patch-on-the-fly STOPPED working. That means no audio patch in clover and aDummyHDA.kext will not work. I have a Dell Latitude E6320 that have IDT 92HD90BXX (111d76e7) Hackintosh Vietnam Tool won't work

• 1 month later...

I currently run El Capitain 10.11.6 because Sierra 10.12.6 or High Sierra 10.13.3 didn't work and I use Lilu.kext and AppleALC.kext with original AppleHDA.kext with layout-id =12. No internal microphone and the mute button won't work. If I use layout-id = 3, no internal speaker, and microphone at all. Not even auto switch when plug in Headphone. Only layout-id=12 does

• Moderators

I think HVT installed a dummyHDA to /S/L/E

Run the following in terminal, it'll output all the non standard kexts installed to your system.

sudo chmod -Rf 755 /L*/E*

sudo chown -Rf 0:0 /L*/E*

sudo touch -f /L*/E*

sudo chmod -Rf 755 /S*/L*/E*

sudo chown -Rf 0:0 /S*/L*/E*

sudo touch -f /S*/L*/E*

sudo kextcache -Boot -U /