PayPal donations: [email protected] ×

Sry, DW1820A again...

I'm sorry if it annoys, but I'm really getting nowhere and I think it's just a little missing.
I'm trying to make mac os majove perfect on my T460s. I recently swapped the WLAN card for an affordable DW1820A because it was listed as OOB in the table.
Now I'm trying to follow the guide, but the instructions are not documented in detail and I've never used IORegExplorer before.
The screenshots show the current status. I can't see what I did wrong, do you see anything?
Or do you need more information?
By the way, I have exactly this model: https://osxlatitude.com/forums/topic/11322-broadcom-bcm4350-cards-under-high-sierramojave/?do=findComment&comment=90356=findComment&comment=90356
My subsystem vendor ID also seems to be wrong.

The MAC address, which Windows outputs, is the same as the one on the sticker.
And I tried Hugotais method aswell, nothing unusual occured but it wasn`t even displayed in system profiler.
The card works perfectly under windows.
Edit: I checked it with PCI-Z under windows: It is detected as 1028:0021

Screenshot 2019-07-28 at 20.10.43.png

Screenshot 2019-07-28 at 20.09.19.png

Screenshot 2019-07-28 at 20.09.38.png

Screenshot 2019-07-28 at 20.10.08.png

• Administrators

No, DW1820A does not work OOB and isn't indicated as such. You just need to follow the guide you've linked to and without adding anything else (which you appear to do at present: FakePCIID...).

Ok I reinstalled Majove without FakePCIID. IORegistryExplorer shows the exact same as before.
I noticed that It shows me "14e4,43a0" under compatible and IOName, wich is wrong, right?
I checked Clover devices and changed the string, aswell as the optinal ones. Every other string changes in IOReg, but the compatible string doesn`t change. Do you have an idea what I could be doing wrong?

@ecornista sry, no
I recently got in touch with the reddit user nicogig, who ulpoaded his Clover folder from his T460s here: https://github.com/nicogig/T460s-Clover  

I used his files, except the Huawai kexts (I dont have a LTE modul), FakePCIID and the scripts there.
I have the same result as before - but now System Profiler says the driver is not loaded.
IOService still gives me pci14e4,43a0 as compatible, even though I used the clover method with pci14e4,4353 as compatible.

CLOVER.zip

Did you try to add AirportBrcmFixup? Maybe you've got a card with a different subsystem ID? Also, are you sure you are injecting into the right address? The screenshot of your IORegExplorer shows a different path than that of the tutorial so the address might be different.