Raffay

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

You didn't follow the guide as Hervé commented. Here's the guide

You're missing the properties injection and you don't have the Bluetooth kexts install since it's not showing in your kextcache.log file

You need BrcmFirmwareRepo and BrcmPatchRAM2 install to /L/E. More importantly the version he had attached in troubleshooting threads for DW1820A

@Hervé @Jake Lo I apologise for my inability to properly follow the guide. I had installed the kexts motions and that made bluetooth to work perfectly. It turns on and off. But the WiFi is still undetected. In System Report under PCI, there is no hardware detected so I can't check the subsystem ID of my card.

Following the guide: 

I am stuck at "identify the IOReg/ACPI device to which the DW1820A card is attached (use IORegistryExplorer app to that effect). Eg: RP0n@xx,yy->PXSX@0." Kindly help me how I can location the ACPI device to which my card is attached.

The second step "in the absence of individual ACPI device entry under the PCI bridge for the card, select "FixAirport" ACPI Fix in Clover. That'll create a device "ARPT" @0 under the bridge and that's what you'll inject properties to. This may also require to select "AddDTGP" ACPI Clover fix if your DSDT does not possess any DTGP method. Use Clover Configurator app to that effect." I performed it but I can't find ARPT in IOReg.

This may sound absolute beginner's stuff but kindly let me know how I can identify the device.

Thank You