PayPal donations: [email protected] ×

Dell Latitude 5580 DW1820a no WiFi or Bluetooth

Raffay

• Administrators

As the guide clearly states, use IORegistryExplorer app to browse your system's IOReg. Look for your card's PCI id, i.e. 14e4:43a3. It'll be shown in one of the devices listed under PCI0 root bridge. Once you find it, you'll find the rest. The guide includes a screenshot of IORegistryExplorer showing a DW1820A card, so you cannot go wrong...

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Look at the data displayed to the right for the various devices listed under PCI0. There are well-known names like HDEF (for audio), EHCx/EH0x (for USB hubs), SATxx (for SATA), PS2K (for keyboard), PS2M (for mouse/Touchpad), etc. Add-on cards connected to expansions slots are usually found attached to devices such as RP0x or something along those lines.

@Hervé

I identified the device and applied the patching via Clover Configurator. 

I applied the patch but to my dismay upon restarting I’m encountering the error. In verbose the last two lines are:

sscn not implemented in ACPI tables

fmcn not implemented in ACPI tables

And the booting is stuck there. 

I am able to boot again my restoring the EFI partition. Kindly let me know what should I do.